Our on-the-ground reporters use their network of contacts to anticipate regulatory action and policy shifts on your behalf, and closely track how regulatory changes are adopted and implemented. Together with our unique M&A and competition databases, PaRR is an indispensable resource for law firms, consultants, investors and corporates.
We provide breaking news on antitrust enforcement, merger reviews and litigation to help our subscribers anticipate future regulatory risk. Unique, actionable insights allow you to stay ahead of competitors and on top of the latest developments, threats and opportunities.
Forward-looking analysis connecting the dots between global antitrust investigations and cross-border merger reviews while identifying trends in competition law enforcement. Our global editorial team uses its extensive experience to highlight future risk and explain the impact of key policy developments.
Global news aggregation and newsletters
Our editorial team monitors more than 3,000 media sources daily, translating and summarizing the most relevant antitrust enforcement stories to supplement our own reporting. We also provide newsletters on issues such as anti-corruption enforcement and sector policy changes.
Data, analytics and summaries
PaRR provides statistical analysis on merger review trends and antitrust investigations, enabling our subscribers to forecast risk. We also translate, analyze and summarize decisions and rulings by regulators and courts while providing direct access to the original source documents.
PaRR has the only tool on the market for analyzing the behaviour of competition agencies. Tracking nearly 200 agencies worldwide, it includes:
- Enforcement Database - track investigations into anti-competitive agreements, abuse of dominance and private litigation around the world.
- Merger Database - follow the review process for major M&A transactions across the globe.
Related regulatory risk information
We also cover other areas of regulatory risk of interest to the legal and corporate world:
- Anti-corruption law and enforcement
- The intersection of intellectual property and antitrust
- Cybersecurity, data privacy and the digital economy
- Foreign investment regulation, including national security reviews
- International trade and disputes, state aid
- Sector-specific regulatory change