13th Annual IBA Competition Mid-Year Conference in Seoul, Korea on 15-16 June 2017 will be a high-level international and professional conference attracting the most active and senior lawyers/practitioners in the region as well as their European and US peers to exchange views on competition and antitrust topics. Delegates will also benefit from excellent opportunities to network at a welcome reception provided by the host committee, taking place at the Four Seasons Hotel on Thursday, 15 June from 5PM.
Topics will include:
- Enforcement procedure
- Multinational mergers with an Asian dimension
- Private litigation
- Abuse of dominance
- Chairperson Korea Fair Trade Commission, Seoul
- Ashok Chawla Former Chairman, Competition Commission of India
- Kris Dekeyser Director of Policy DG Comp, European Commission, Brssels
- Marvin Price Director of Criminal Enforcement, US Department of Justice Antitrust Division, Washington, DC
- Director-General Korea Fair Trade Commission, Seoul
- Director Investigation Bureau, Japan Fair Trade Commission, Tokyo
- Director International Cartel Division, Korea Fair Trade Commission, Seoul
- Director Anti-Monopoly Bureau, Ministry of Commerce, Beijing
- Vice Minister Ministry of Justice of Korea, Gwacheon
CLICK HERE to download a copy of the conference preliminary programme or CLICK HERE to visit the conference website. Register before 5 May 2017 to receive early bird discounts. Contact Haesung Lee (Haesung.firstname.lastname@example.org) at IBA Asia Office for more information.